Saturday, April 18, 2009

The bleeding continues....

I've been taking two pills a day since Tuesday (3 days) and I'm still bleeding. It's more than spotting and I just don't feel like this BCP thing is controlling my hormones. I have been experiencing little pangs and mini-cramps here and there. Thursday was actually more painful, like an endo day.

I faxed my OB/GYN yesterday that I am still break-through bleeding and expeirencing little pains here and there wonder if I should stop the BCP for a week to allow my body to experience a normal menstruation and resume continuous BCPs after the cycle. One plus note: my breasts are no longer tender as they have been on the LoEstering24FE.

He called me back this morning and said he thought it was a wise idea. He said to stop the BCP now, let my cycle come and start up with the BCP next Sunday night. (It really cracks me up how doctors are always pushing the Sunday start day.)

So I won't take a pill tonight and see what happens. I'm a little nervous as my last cycle was so intense and painful, but I am crossing my fingers that since I've been break-through bleeding for almost a month, that perhaps it won't come at me with a vengeance.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search