Saturday, September 5, 2009

Still draining...

Ok, so that might be a gross way of putting it, but just when I think the cycle has stopped, a little more comes. It;s like in the Austin Powers movie, "Evacuation com-...Evacuation compl-...Evacuation comple-...Evacuation comple-..."

Today is only 7 days and the heaviest bleeding was the first 3. Since then it's been light to minimal.

I think I will start the continuous BCP tomorrow night (Sunday) just to try and put my body back into some sort of regulation.

I have felt uncomfortable on and off all week. My bowels are all messed up and not consistent and that is ever painful when things are not going smoothly. It is not easy to explain how going to the restroom can leave me completely exhausted or in pain for several hours. thank god I work out of the house.

At least I made it through this cycle. If I can get through another 90 days or so before needed to have another period, I could live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search