Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's been 3 weeks and so far so good...

I've taken 21 Aviane BCPs since I re-started the continuous BCP program. So far, so good.

I have had a couple of twinges here and there this past week, but no cramps or other intense symptoms.

Since I am attempting continuous BCPs to minimize my endometriosis symptoms, I will continue the BCP tonight.

I actually only have 16 more Aviane BCPs, but ....

GOOD NEWS! A friend went to Mexico last week and bought me 10 paks of BCPs for $60! Yup, only $6/pak. Awesome! Also, she couldn't get me the same dosage, but they had one step stronger. Excellent. It's what I wanted anyway! I think I will start those pills tonight. Perhaps it will be what I needed anyway. I just don't want to have to deal with 3 weeks of break-through bleeding again. No, thank you.

ethinyl estradiol levonorgestrel
Aviane 20mcg .10mg
New Pill 30mcg .15mg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search