Friday, March 13, 2009

Dammit! I forgot to take my pill!

Crap!
When I woke up this morning the thought ran though my foggy mind, "Did I take my pill last night?"
I went to the pillpack and sure enough, I missed my pill last night. Dammit!
I took the missed pill immediately.
Went to the restroom, already brown ugly spotting. Dammit!
Put in a tampon. Four hours later, sticky brown tissue was all over it. Dammit!
Put in another. Same result, but much lighter brown.
Didn't bother putting in another and haven't seen any new signs of spotting.
Whew! I hope the delay didn't mess things up too badly.
Other than that, I feel pretty good.
I walked around the block 4 times today and did 60 stair steps.
My left upper calf is still feeling achy. It could be from my pinky toe injury and that I am walking differently. I hope it's not a sign of a potential clot. It comes and goes. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search