Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still spotting.

I'm still spotting and now there's a few drops of red along with the dark brown goo. Damn!
I don't feel badly, but I am bummed about missing that 1 pill and being responsible for this.
I have been taking some different Chinese herbal remedies and they seem to be working well for me.
The Tang Kwei Jin is supposed to give me energy by replenishing my blood. So far, so good.
The Golden Book teapills are supposed to help energize my digestive fire and stimulate my deficient Yang (warmth). So far, so good.
I have also been drining a Ginger Tea thats tastes good and is supposed to help with my digestion.
I am avoiding "cold" foods late in the day, although I did have a Caesar salad the other night and I was o.k. (no gas or indigestion pains).
I am also trying to exercise more, even though I don't do it every day.
Today I went for a short walk early before the rain. That was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search