Monday, March 2, 2009

Sadness is over

No more wanting to cry. Thank god! that was such a weird and frustrating experience.

I am on Day 24 of the Loestrin24Fe and keep feeling little twinges here and there. Am I going to have a period even though I will keep taking the white pills (continuous BCPs)? I hope not.
I have not had the strong/crazy/intense pain that I usually get by this time in the month, so I am relieved for that.

Sometimes I am hungry when I shouldn't be, especially at night. I have chocolate cravings after dinner a lot. I haven't had those cravings in years. I am trying not to give in to the cravings or to make wise choices. I am already overweight and don't need to add any more to my already tired knees. I have been walking every day, but it has been slow and not too far. That damn pinky toe is pretty painful when I try to pick up the pace. Bad timing. (Although you can't really time something that "good" can you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search