Saturday, March 21, 2009

A week of spotting/light period

It's been over a week and I'm still spotting. A couple of days were like a very light period.
I ran out of tampons and am bummed. I might be able to get to the store later today. I normally buy the mega box at Costco, but I am not supposed to be having any more periods (in a perfect world) so I didn't buy a new box. Tampons are so darn expensive. So are pads. I just don't like pads. I feel unclean using them.
The light cramping stopped a few days ago, but not the brown gooey discharge.
I am exercising a little bit more. My calves are sore this morning. I suppose that's a good sign. They are sore, but not enough to prevent me from walking.
No, the only thing preventing me from walking is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search