Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today was not a good day.

Today was not a good day.
I woke up feeling pretty good. I got a cup of chai and walked on the beach. During my walk, I started to get "that feeling" in my lower intestines. At first I chalked it up to not having gone to the bathroom yet. It got more intense; pain, bloating feeling. I tried to ignore it.
When I got home, I tried to go to the bathroom. I was constipated. I forgot to take my liquid calcium last night. Damn it! I know better! This is why I take liquid calcium with magnesium. It keeps me regular, a little too soft, but it does the trick.
All day on and off, I have felt bloating pain in my lower intestines. It's not been a comfortable day. I would lay down and start to feel better. I would get up and within 15 minutes, start to feel the pressure again. I hate that this interferes with my life.
Now it's the end of the day. I want to go to the bathroom, but nothing is happening. I know I will probably have a rough night (painful gassiness, it started an hour ago). In the morning I will have a painful bowel movement until the liquid calcium/magnesium portion comes out.
My abdomen muscles also feel sore. Is it from some exercises I did yesterday? It wasn't much, but I'm trying to get into better shape, even if it's 5 push-ups and 10 leg lifts.
I had more spotting this morning, but none this afternoon.
I wish I felt happier.
I want a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search