Friday, March 13, 2009

My laparoscopy records finally arrived

I order my lap records on February 3rd. They didn't mail them until March 11th.
Geez! Good thing my OB/GYN put me on the free sample BCPs which seemed to have curtailed the crazy/insane pain I've been experiencing. To wait 5 weeks for medical records seems a bit lame.
I read through all the papers and it seems my endo was not removed, only burned/destroyed.
That's what I figured, but at least now it's been confirmed.
I haven't contacted Dr. Redwine's office again because I'm waiting to see what happens with the continuous BCPs. It's not like I have thousands of dollars in a savings account waiting for me to withdraw them for surgery. And getting insurance is impossible for me to afford, let alone, my endo most certainly would be considered a pre-existing condition.
I just felt a twinge near my left ovary. What's going on down there??
I hate my body. It has treated me poorly and I have done the same in return.
I weigh 171 and am out of shape. I should weigh 20-25lbs less and be much more firm.
At least I did my walks today.
It's supposed to be nice tomorrow so if the wind isn't up perhaps I'll jump in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search