Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funky taste from Loestrin24Fe?

Yeah! I've been feeling pretty darn well since I started the Loestrin24Fe 20 days ago.
I am relieved.
I've had a few pangs here and there, but nothing like before. I can't remember when I've gone 20 straight days without major pain. Oh yes, I can....the year after my laparoscopy when I was taking continuous BCPs.
So, about that funky taste.....I have noticed an occasional funky taste in my mouth ever since I started taking the Loestrin24Fe. Could this be a side effect? It's nothing serious. I don't like the taste but it's not so offensive that I run for the mouthwash either.
The taste comes like how when your sinuses drain and you get the taste in your mouth. (sorry if that was a little gross)
I even started taking some Echinacea/Goldenseal because I thought maybe I was getting a sinus infection. I am not congested, but I have had sinus infections that are towards the back of the sinuses, not near the nasal cavity.
Anyway, I notice the funky taste about once a day, sometimes every other day.
Anyone ever experience this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search