Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love my acupuncturist!

I had my acupuncture appointment yesterday afternoon.
I always feel so much better after acupuncture.
Not only is he good at acupuncture, he is an expert on Chinese herbs and he is caring and easy to talk with.
I am thankful I found him and he is a vital component of my health care.
He currently has me taking Tang Kwei Gin (Dang Gui Gin) 3x/day. It is a blood tonic to tonify Chi (Qi) and Blood and is especially helpful for anemia and fatigue.
He reminded me to take Xiao Yao Wan (Free & Easy Wanderer) a week to week and a half before my next period or when I have an episode like last Friday night. It will help ease pre-mentrual blood stagnation and blockage (aka cramps and bloating). I can't believe I forgot about those pills. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search