Friday, February 20, 2009

Mild pain even with Loestrin24Fe

Still another few good days for me. I'm glad and relieved.
Still taking the Loestrin24Fe every night. No problems just yet.

Today, just after I woke up and again later this afternoon, I had that low pain in the center of my belly. It's just above my uterus and it's the same area where in the past I have experienced extreme pain. I didn't need to lay down, but it was definitely in between very uncomfortable and mildly painful. I took a couple of ibuprofen in the late afternoon and in an hour it had subsided.

I'm on the low dosage BCP so what could've caused that? Was it not endo, but something else? or was it endo and this is a window into what my future holds? I suppose I could live with this sort of discomfort if that is what the Loestrin24Fe is doing for me.

I am curious and leery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search