Saturday, February 7, 2009

I took my 1st Loestrin24Fe

It was late last night and I was feeling pretty crappy, or should I say "crampy."
I took my first dosage of the Loestrin24Fe. I am a bit leary of it, but then I have been feeling pretty badly on and off for several months now...so what's the difference? Right?
I hope I'm right.
I slept hard and when I woke up this morning I was mildly cramping and my uterus and bowels were gurgling. Ugh!
I made a pot of tea and tried to get some computer work done. By 1oam I was laying down again. The cramps were sooo strong! Then I took an Ibuprofen 800mg. When I sat up for more than a few minutes the strong cramps would begin again. It's been a painful day.
I got off the couch to do a bit of work (billing = $$ so I have a hard time staying away from my computer). Now that I'm done, it's back to the couch.
I noticed I'm not very hungry today. I wasn't very hungry yesterday either. I had some chocolate in the evening but only to satisfy a sweet tooth, not because I was that hungry. I did notice I'm drinking a lot of water. That is always good for the system.
Today I drank my pot of Earl Grey and am having a Yoplait. I feel tired and wonder if my not eating is my lack of energy to prepare a meal.
That reminds me, I need to take another Tablespoon of the Tang Kwei Gin. I'm supposed to take 3 Tablespoons/day.
Maybe I'll watch a movie and see if I'm up for making dinner afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search